Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Of Chasing Dreams Like that of Pavements

At age 14 I already knew what I wanted and where I wanted to be... I dreamed on my own. At age 16 I realized that the most essential question to answer is how to get there. At age 17 I realized that I wouldn't be able to get it my way. At age 18 I was framed into something/someone I'm not. At age 21 I'm sure what I don't want, but lost touch of what I want . At age 23 I'm in a crossroad. At age 24... this ain't a crossroad baby! This a highway!

The world spinning too fast; I'm in a daze. If there's one thing I'm rich with right now; these are questions. Questions after questions after questions and it goes on. I keep on chasing a dream that I forgot to live in the now. I keep on chasing a dream and I'm dead tired because it's just too fast for me. I keep on chasing a dream, which I'm not sure is mine. I keep on chasing a dream of which I know nothing of. I keep chasing a dream... like that of a pavement, not knowing where it's leading me to. And this when I needed to STOP, despite the circumstances are telling me not to. I just need to.. to keep my sanity, for whoever's sake!

This is the best time I feel more than lucky to have known Christ and to have Him in my life. Though, in my lens it seems blurry, I know in His' is a perfect picture of his great plans for me. Jeremiah 29:11.

No comments:

Post a Comment